Friday 1 January 2010

Coat of Arms - 2009

I sorted my iTunes according to play count to see what tracks I have listened to the most during the past year. I must admit some of them where a bit of a surprise. Never the less I put the 20 most played ones together on a compilation. I hereby present the first edition of Coat of Arms. Click on the image to download.




















Track listing

1. Take Five - Dave Brubeck
2. In the beams - Super Collider
3. Overnight - Gonzales
4. Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division
5. Ah, The Light Shines In ... - Segue
6. Fahrenheit Fair Enough - Telefon Tel Aviv
7. Fantasia On A Theme by Thomas Tallis - Vaughan Williams
8. When I leave - Biosphere
9. Flip Ya Lid - Nightmares On Wax
10. Skating - Vince Guaraldi
11. Mothercorn (Original Mix) - Move D, Benjamin Brunn
12. Alone - Martin Schulte
13. I'm Glad - Steve Spacek
14. DOT - Gonzales
15. Immolate Yourself - Telefon Tel Aviv
16. Roots #03 - Gate Zero
17. Bigmouth Strikes Again - The Smiths
18. Liquidator - Harry J & The All Stars
19. D7 - Emmerichk
20. What I'm Feelin' (Rae & Christian Mix) - Nightmares On Wax

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Vilken sjukt bra idé

<