Sunday 10 January 2010

Oh god, I cant stop the music

Sorry music is taking over my blog at the moment, but I just came across a few interesting things, such as this nice litte music video.



About 4 times a year I patrol the net labels where enthusiastic musicians release their music for free. In most cases its probbably rather enthusiastic than good. But I happend to come a cross a very interesting net lable called "Jahtari Rhythm Force"














The site is a bit clunky, but there are some very good stuff on there (all free up for grabs! ), electronic dub that doesn't sound like any generic dub techno tune.
Check out the site, but here is just two examples of what it sounds like





From one thing to another, I saw this sign today


















A very few of you might wonder... "What the hell did he do that far up Parramatta Road??", the answer is I walked all the way from Five Dock back into the city again.
The reason is a TB-303. I said I wouldnt buy any more gear. but I wanted one since I was 15, there was only 10.000 made, and its almost 30yrs ago, and now one in very good condition came up, so I took the chanse. Was thinking for a few days how stupid it would be. The worst thing was what people would think of me getting it, spending money on such a thing. Well.. in the end F**k off, I wanted it and I bought it weather you liked it or not. Here is the very first little test noodling.

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Mycket bra och klokt köp skulle jag vilja säga!

<