Saturday 23 January 2010

Summertime

Kat at Pablos Vice for thursday breakfast


















Ayumi and her colleague (sorry I'm so bad at names) outside Taiwanese restaurant














Ayumi eating Taiwanese chicken, I was probably the only non asian in that restaurant.


















On saturday I met up with Lucy from work at Balmoral Beach.

Street down to Balmoral Beach (took me almost 2,5 hours to walk there)














39 Degrees, Balmoral Beach














Christian leaflet stock photo














Lucy


















And some videos





It was do damn hot, and I couldn't walk all the way home, so I stop by the zoo and took the ferry over, rather than walking all way around, over the bridge.



I have done plenty of fairly long walks recently, here are a few random shots from those occations.

Dusk on my way to Leichard














Spotted this giant robot on a morning walk to the Domain.


















Vintage shop in New Town




























On todays walk, I found Yellow Dragon fruit in a shop, have ever only seen the Pink ones before


















Restaurant with very small door

5 comments:

Hanna said...

Alla bilder ser ut som en dröm, som en saga, när vi sitter "fast" i stockholmsvintern.

Hanna said...

ps det måste återigen sägas hur fin catsapple-loggan är ds

Lisen said...

Igen: du är så himla duktig fotograf, Philip!

Philip Clevberger said...

tack, va snäll du är

kliin said...

I LOVE the ferry video! Har du gjort musiken själv också? Sjukt snyggt!:D

<