Saturday 27 December 2008

Tofu & Apple

I know I have let you down when it comes to food blogging, so I will try to make up for it from now on. I will start with Sushi Train. (I believe I will have more posts from there in the future. ) Its located fairly close to where I live and go there regularly. Its one of those conveyor belt sushi restaurants. I use to have a quite strong negative opinion about those sort of restaurants. Mainly because of Yo! Sushi in London. The biggest conveyor belt sushi restaurant chain. It was very pricey and the sushi wasnt particularly good. You could easly spend more than £20 there. Its a different story with sushi train. Each plate is only $3. that is about £1.38 according to google. And they are very generous with the fish. The staff is all Japanese as well. But today I decided not to pick my food from the conveyor belt. I ordered one of ther rice bowl dishes. They too are very generous and you get them with miso Soup for only $9.50.

9.50 Australian dollars = 51.4360875 Swedish kronor

9.50 Australian dollars = 4.39088125 British pounds

You can have them with differant things such as chicken or fresh cut raw salmon and fish roe. But today I had it with Tofu. Sometimes I find the texture of tofu to be to soft for my liking. But this one is excellent. They are all really filling. I think its great value for money.















I also want to talk about Apple. I have had some trouble with my keyboard and touch pad recently. This morning it stopped working altogether. I brought it in to the genius bar at the apple store. I must say I'm really impressed. I got it repaired within 2 hours on a Saturday. I didn't even needed to show them a receipt. They replaced the whole top bit of my computer. So its all new and shiny. It really feels new, as my old touch pad was worn out and smooth. this one is still rough.

Thumbs up for Apple and Sushi Train

/Phil

No comments:

<