Tuesday 30 December 2008

Minnas Birthday at the dumpling factory

Today it was Minnas birthday (Minna is from Åland, situated in between Sweden and Finland. She also went to Hyper Island, (the same school as I) ). Ayumi organized a secret surprise lunch for her at her place. We arrived about 2,5 hours before Minna to prepare everything. We we where to make Japanese Gyoza, Chinese Wonton dumblings, along with some other dishes that I will tell you about a little later.

Yoshimi, Minna and Ayumi. Ayumi gave Minna a Japanese Kimono. And Both Ayumi and Yoshimi dressed up in Kimonos too for the occation.


















Our Hosts, Yoshimi and Ayumi (Yoshimi had to tie his kimono arms so he wouldnt dip them into the food while cooking)


















Yoshimi


















The Dumpling Factory












Handing over some of the delicious kimchi filled rolls we made from the left over dumpling skinns.


















Takoyaki in the making.












Ayumi making some Monjayaki













After dinner we tried Aymis new Playstation 3, and the new game Little Big planes. It was amazing. Refering to one of my older posts. There seems to have happened something in the gaming industry. Another game that is based on colaborated problem solving, and not on killing.
And it was very imaginative and differant aswell. Minna and Yoshimi playing. (But I was off course the best at this game, far better than everyone else :) (I was also a lot better than Ayumi on the card game we played, even though she won all the time, but I think that was because she was cheating when shuffling the cards :) , I just know I was alot better)).












My character in the game

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Hahaha, vad du hittar på. du var nog inte bäst.

<