Sunday 27 September 2009

Dirty Weekend

Friday after work at the Gazebo wine bar:

Work mates Brad(US) & Mark(UK)










































Kate and me












Kate & Mark












Im afraid I dont know thisone













1, Saturday afternoon, ice skating in Canterbury with Kat, Yasu, Yasu and Ayumi. I'm no Princess on ice, but I was better than I thought I would be.














No driving on the back wheel and no jeeps on the foot path please.












Authentic Korean restaurant












































Great Korean Black Raspberry wine













Egg soup.. doesnt it sound good... maybe not... but think again... still doesnt sound good_ Then go and try it. I was simply amazing. A bit like loose scrambled eggs mixed with herbs and spices and seved in sizzling hot pot.












I capsule preventing you from smelling onion and garlic. Not sure if it worked












All of us

























Strange things happemning on the train.












As most of the gang where gay we ended up having a drink at one of Sydneys many gay venues. It was quite amusing.































On sunday it was time for surfing again. But the sea have never been this flat.
I look like a dork on the photo, but the best proof I got.


















another dork on manly beach

4 comments:

Hanna said...

Jag älskar din pose på surfarbilden

Philip Clevberger said...

nej det g;r du inte!

Hanna said...

jo på riktigt. det är en fin bild

Lisen said...

Ja tänk för att det ÄR det! Nu är vi två mot en. :)

<