Wednesday 23 September 2009

Adventure of the day - Dust storm in Sydney

A fire alarm went off close by earlu this morning. The sky was covered in red dust and I thought. "If the days of humanity are numbered, at least I'm going to capture it on camera"

Last nights storm brought dust from Australias red center all the way to Sydney. Someone said it only happens once every 100yrs or so. I'm glad I got out of bed to capture it all. It looks like I have done some overkill colour changes in photoshop, but they are all just resized nothing more.
























































































2 comments:

Jumme said...

Jävlar vad hett! Det ser verkligen precis ut som man föreställer sig Harmagedon! Som att solen svällt upp 10 gånger!

Ayumi said...

Vampire has come..... Time for Pyttipanna and be merry!

<