Friday 27 February 2009

And a few lines about me

At Home.
A small update from the fields. I have been spending some time looking into planning my next adventure that's going to take place in the beginning of April, I'm looking into the first part which is going to be a New Zealand round trip, if everything goes as planned it might include, exotic beaches, glaciers, 30 million year old glow worm caves, active volcanoes, boiling mud pools and looking for gold.

At Work.
Last week at work was a sieris of wrong time estimations from all of us in our team, I realy hope
We are going to catch up with the lost time soon. Yesterday was Natasha's last day at work. We all went out for Chinese Yam Cha at lunch and I tried Chicken feet for the first time. I must admit I have had better food. I cant say it was bad, but have no urge to eat it again. In the evening we went out for drinks, far to many if you ask me. We all ended up at Tom's (another colegue) place in the end. I left at some point and I slept for a few extra hours this morning. I'm about to go out and soak up some sunshine while its still there.

These pictures are from last night, please don't ask me to explain them, because I cant.








































No comments:

<