Tuesday 2 September 2008

THE FIRST DAY IN SYDNEY



































































I received a great reception at the Airport with a cat sign and a "Totoro sidekick toy".
We had a meal in china town and a drink by the opera house later in the evening. It was hard to fall a sleep but when I finally did I sleept like a baby.

Today I have done my best to acclimatize, navigating throught the city organizing a new phone card and a bank account (needless to say, I went for the bank that had whistling and sinning cats on their website if you remember. So I'm a true victim of advertising).

Im sitting at Frost* at the moment, so I'm able to do this post. All the photos are from todays exploration. And there are more of them to see on my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/philipclevberger/

No comments:

<