Friday 14 November 2008

The fish market and some birds

Havn't had a chance to write in ages. Still no internet at home. So much hassle. But to day I ran over to the Hotel next door and bought 24 hour access to their wireless network.

Work was crazy all the way till the end of my contract. I must admit I'm very glad its over. It has been quite hectic for the last few months, late nights and early mornings. So I was very much looking forward to a nice holiday. But before I write to you about my holiday I would like to post a few pictures from Sydney.

Its great to have birds like this in town. Its quite a lot of them, they are big, pretty but sounds awful.


























I few sundays ago we went to the fish market to have lunch. They had alot of weird creatures for sale. It was great.











































And finally, my herbs are showing up in my pot on the balcony.

No comments:

<