Sunday 19 October 2008

Damn internet

Hi,

On Wednsday I will have internet access... in theory. But then I need to wait another few days for my modem. So more likely on Monday or so.

Anyhow... One thing I have been longin for is a balcony or some other outdoor space. I have finaly got that, but the view is not very pretty. On an inner city back street facing the airconditioning vents of the hotel across the street. Anyhow, I got some pots and seeds. So now I'm growing Rocket, Basil and Parsley. I hope they will survive. Its not much direct sunlight as the high rise buildings are keeping my appartment in the shades for most of the day.

Yesterday evening i put one of my chairs on the balcony to sit there and do some work. I took this picture using my built in webcam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jag tycker iallafall att det ser hemstrevligt ut!

<