Monday 7 June 2010

Back to Sweden

Sorry for the delayed updates. During the night between Friday and Saturday I left a rainy winter Sydney behind. Just before I left I captured a few moments with my new Camera. A Canon 5D and a 24mm f1.4 Lens.

























After 14h hours in the air I arrived at Dubai Airport. I was there for less than 10 minutes though. But managed to get a shot of the city during take off.













(I spent the14h in this room, trying to sleep, watching movies and eating)












Leaving Dubai behind, the Indiana Jones like map with the plane followed by a red line indicated we where flying straight a cross Iraq. Looking out the window I could see the ground, roads and little buildings. It felt surreal to see the country with my own eyes, after seeing it so many times on TV.












3 comments:

Noël said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noël said...

hey mate, I have some amends on banners :-)
Have a great time. See you in July
Noël

Lisen said...

Nu är du väl ändå på riktiga ä-ven-tyr?

<