Monday 1 March 2010

Weekender

Me (Photo by Elisabet)


















My first iPhone application












Staff at Chat Thai doing "I am putting poision in your food" look












Masaman curry from Chat Thai


















Me doing sad eyes












Baby seals in fancy clothes
 
Strange painting. 


















Manly ferry












Holiday feel in Manly












Lunch in Manly (Photo by Elisabet)












Lizard, sunbathing












Manly cat












Mardi Gras (Sydneys equivalent to the Pride festival ) took place on Saturday. The rout changed since last year. So my block was sealed off, and was used as papering ground for all the parade participants. I wasn't allowed into my own home at first.



















But I had a good chance to take photos from my balcony

Gay tiger

















 
Gay Thai













Gay Avatar


















Gay Zombies


















Gay silver space disco man


















Random gay outfits








Preparing float












But then something realy unexpected happened.

Rugby Cheerleaders chicks: "Hello!, can we use your bathroom please???"













Philip: "Yea, sure"



























4 comments:

Hanna said...

haha va sjukt med de som lånade ditt badrum. Men du..vilken jäkla snygg bild på dig där nummer 1. Och nu när du har en iphone kan du väl ha Strömappen??

Jumme said...

Haha! The fast and the furious-casten på din balkong! Och The Manly Cat!

Anton said...

I like your sad eyes!

caramelatte said...

Love Elisabet's photo skill!

<