Monday 6 April 2009

Back again

Imagine life being divided into segments, and each segment has its sub segments. I guess its only up to you how fine you wish your grid to be, and how many levels of sub segments you wish to divide your life into. One thing is for sure, a fairly big chunk of segment came to an end last Friday.
After a long build up it ended in a crescendo like no other. Everything just stopped for a moment, became very beautyfull and calm. Shortly after I fell a sleep and it felt like I slept for most of the weekend. Had a lot of sleep to catch up on. It has been busy times, and that was not the least reflected on the blog, as I guess you might have noticed the absence of posts.

The very last days at the farm was a fully fledged competition between me and fellow worker Earle who also ended his contract on friday. The company had decided to split the office into two teams, Team Earle, and Team Phil. The rules where simple, and based on what me and Earle have in common. As they have never seen stranger emails and heard stranger music since we both arrived. We where given a blog each to fill with the weirdest stuff possible till the end of last Friday, and we where also given 30 minutes each to play the stranges music we could possibly find. The competition was fun fierce and stressful as we had alot of work to finish. Sadly our team members perception of strange didn't stretch that far some times. And humor under the belt seems like the easies way out. Tried to keep that to a minimum though. And some of the stuff me and Earle brought up we didnt bother posting as it seemed a bit to random for our team members. The blogs are still up there

http://philthefarmer.blogspot.com/
http://earlethefarmer.blogspot.com/

I feel that if I dont cut this short, this post is going to go on forever. I will instead post some photos of what has been going on lately. And then after that I will talk a little about the future.

Chat Thai, one of my favorite Thai places in Sydney. Its very popular, and you always have to cue up to get a table. The food is excelent and for a very good price too.














Kat introduced me to this place. Its called Chinese Noodle Restaurant. Its very simple and extremely cheap. But the food is very good. They make their noodles by hand and you get to see them doing it. We payed about 7 dollars each for dinner with tea, which is somewhere around 35 Swedish kronor or about £2.70.




































For the last couple of weeks me and Kat have been doing breakfast before work. Nothing we do everyday, but maybe once every or at least every two weeks. It's a great start of the day.
Here we are having a bowl of porridge.


















Had have had to work on a PC during my last major project, and I must admit I have turned into a Mac person. I forgot how sluggish PC's get in the afternoon and how they crash. Every time my computer crashed I made a little drawing on a post-it while waiting for it to restart. Happy to be back on my Mac. Had it for over a year now, and still love it.














Morning meeting at work. The grass was wet so we decided to sit on the pavement.
.



























The last lunch on Friday we had at El Bulli, a Spanish tapas place. We had a few to many sangrias but it was great fun





































Getting to this point, I have decided not to talk about the future just yet. Might keep you posted on this one.

Bye for now.

No comments:

<